An expert in Antarctic expeditions - AntarctiQ - and an arctic workwear specialist - THE OUTFIT FACTORY - come together to solve your problems around your team gear.
With more than 10 years of in-field experience, the passionate team of AntarctiQ has built up specific knowledge and skills focused on 3 core activities:
- Feasibility studies.
- Design of buildings and
mobile working units.
- Renewable energy and water systems.
- Vehicles and transport systems.
- Field equipment development.
- Prototyping and testing.
- Small scale production.
- Testing and commissioning.
- Data communication systems.
- Remote sensing (UAV deployment, ...)
- Site measurements (3D mapping, ...)
- Dedicated hardware development.
- In-field support teams.
- Planning and coordinating
land, sea and air logistics.
- Purchasing, storage and conditioning.
- Customs and follow up.
- On site operations (land transport, ship unloading, ...)
- Facility maintenance and
- Dedicated technical & logistic teams.
- Environmental and safety reporting.